Pearson Primary School have representatives from each year group who meet each week with Miss Baleng to discuss improvements their class would like to make at the school.
The Aims of the Council
- To make the school an even better place to learn.
- To help make school a safe, happy and fair place to learn.
- To help teach us about democracy and good citizenship.
- To work in partnership with all adults in the school.
- To make sure every child can have their say.
The role of a School Councillor:
- To work as a team to improve our school environment.
- To listen to all suggestions and consider how they can make our school happier.
- To work closely with all staff and pupils to make ideas possible.
- To attend and participate in School Council meetings.
- To share information from meetings with children in our class.
- To organise school events and raise money.
Pearson is a really friendly school and is a supportive place to work.
We are very happy with the school and our child’s progress.
My child loves the school and enjoys her time here.
Foundation teachers are great – very enthusiastic with great ideas.
Thank you so much, our child couldn’t be happier.
We are very happy with our child’s education.
The teachers are always looking out for the children and they are nice to the children.
We always have new challenges and it gives us the opportunity to learn.